Tony Amna Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

15 Stitches Save Shilpa Shetty

Shilpa Shetty

But what really took the cake was rich in his power yoga DVD that was launched amid huge fanfare, and needless to say that his never-ending legs really held viewers eye intact. She says: All last week flew only experiencing this situation of war near Mumbai, where I was born and love unconditionally. Now the sad news is that both these legs that have hurt. The reason? Well, it was all thanks to an accident that the freak Miss Shetty speaks, in his famous blog. Shilpa Shetty aliases Miss long legs was recently in the press, for reasons more than one (the Big Brother controversy included). For those who believe in the evil eye (Buri Nazar) here sa piece of news that you re-affirm your faith in the same. In all this chaos, I have completely forgotten the evil that I have my foot badly enough to get 15 points, in an accident freak, thanks to my large sunglasses and nose in the air, I overlooked a sharp piece of metal slit my foot, fortunately not below but over the foot! .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home